Address: 9317 N. Congress St. New Market, Va 22844
New Market, Virginia, is located in the central portion of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, between the Massanutten and Allegheny Mountains. I-81 is the major highway traversing the Shenandoah Valley. We are:
- 1 hr 50 minutes from Washington, DC
- 2 hrs, 20 minutes from Richmond, Va
- 2 hrs, 30 minutes from Baltimore, Md
- 30 minutes from the Skyline Drive and the Shenandoah National Park
Directions to the Apple Blossom Inn
- Take exit 264 from I-81, and follow the signs for Rt. 211E/Rt. 11 North.
- Turn left at the second stoplight onto Congress St, also known as Rt. 11 N.
- The Apple Blossom Inn is located in New Market's Historic District. The inn is a white, two-story house, on the left side of Congress street (also called Route 11, the main street running through New Market), and located directly across the street from the Smith Creek Regular Baptist Church. We are approximately .3 of a mile from I-81.